As ever, our APAC social media team is in perpetual recruitment mode for great people. In particular, our Malaysia office is now looking for a great manager-level person for social media. Details below!
Manager (360⁰ Digital Influence Division)
The incumbent is someone who is interested in engaging people online, knows that listening is the first step to good communication, and understands more than just a thing or two about Facebook, Twitter and the blogosphere.
This opportunity provides hands-on experience for a sharp professional who recognises the new era of “earned media”, where the online space is a fertile ground to spot trends and draw insights that lead to great engagement ideas and communications programmes for brands. Above all, the incumbent is someone who wants to actively participate in shaping the social media scene and not just content with learning the theories.
· Possesses a moderate-to-high level of knowledge and skills to manage a large social media account, and/or a few smaller ones simultaneously.
· Has strong project management, client counseling, people management and business development skills, and possesses an interest in the emerging discipline of monetising social media for business.
· Responsible for social media projects, providing excellent client service, applying the organisation’s best resources, effectively managing people involved in projects and managing for growth.
· Has a penchant for developing strong and lasting client relationships.
· Between 5 – 6 years experience in client servicing and/or account management, preferably in a multinational environment.
· Social media acumen will be an added advantage
Please email CV and cover letter to jacey.lee AT ogilvy.com.